Call (972) 721-8059 to inquire about your refuse/garbage collection schedule.
Collection Tips you need to know:
- Place your trash in plastic bags and closed securely, weighing less than 50 pounds. Bags should be 30 gallon capacity, minimum 2 mil thick.
- Refuse should be placed at your curbside, not in the street.
- Refuse should be placed at curb no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening prior to collection. Refuse should be placed at the curb no later than 7 a.m. the morning of collection.
Items requiring special handling:
- Residents are required to place all hypodermic needles in a container that cannot be punctured, such as an empty coffee can, plastic milk jug, or soda bottle with lid placed securely on the container and taped closed. Call Solid Waste Services at (972) 721-2232 to arrange for collection.
- Large items (furniture, appliances, etc.) and brush are collected on your recycling and brush/bulky waste day.
- Paint, oil, oil filters, automotive batteries, tires and vegetable oil are collected on any regular trash day.
Please call Solid Waste Services at (972) 721-8059 for additional information.