If You Receive a Notice
If you have received notice that your Irving citation is in warrant status, you will need to dispose of this matter immediately to avoid the possibility of arrest. City marshals are assigned to actively pursue individuals in warrant status and you may be subject to arrest. These warrants are entered into a statewide computer system and are valid throughout the state and are accessible to any peace officer.
View all Outstanding Class C Misdemeanor Warrants (PDF) for Irving. This warrant list is updated weekly. Warrants cleared may not be reflected here until the following week. You may retain an attorney to represent you in this matter, or you may personally appear at the Irving Municipal Court during normal business hours and inquire about the various options that would remove you from warrant status.
Disposing of Warrants
The most common options available to you for disposing of your warrant are (if eligible):
- Appear in person and request to speak to the judge during the judge's hours.
- Enrollment in Community Service.
- Payment of fine in full.
- Post a surety or cash escrow bond and request a new court date.
- Request a time payment plan.
- Retain the services of a bail/bonding agency.
- Voluntary incarceration in the Irving City Jail.