Firefighter Challenge for Brain Cancer AwarenessIn partnership with the Nick Gonzales Foundation, the Irving Fire Department hosted a challenge at the Irving-Grand Prairie Joint Fire Training Facility. It was part of a month-long focus on brain cancer called "Grey Matters to Firefighters".
More Fire Department News
- Irving Fire Station #12 Opens
- Pink T-Shirt Sales Lead to Big Donation
- Irving-Grand Prairie Joint Fire Training Facility Opens
- Don't Die of Doubt - Trust 911.
- Hands-Only CPR - You Could Save a Life!
- Blue Christmas Pancake Breakfast 2017
- Open Line: Irving Fire Department
- Citizens Fire Academy
- 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Irving Fire Dept. Donation for Canteen
- Irving Fire Chief and Others Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Irving Firefighters Train at DFW Airport
- Fire Department Best Practices
- Discover Irving: The Irving Fire Department
- Emergency Dispatch Center
- Air & Light Service Vehicle
- Fire Department Rescue Tools
- Fire Inspectors
Financial status should not determine a student’s success in the classroom. To help make sure of that, the City of Irving, Irving Fire Department, Irving Schools Foundation and several other organizations are teaming up for the Supplies for Success Drive. Read on...