For more information about any of these organizations, call (972) 721-2501.
North Texas Cricket Association
Offers leagues through the following Irving cricket groups. For more information, contact:
- Irving Cricket Club – Contact Fuzail Chaudhry at (469) 826-7888 or visit IrvingCricket.com.
- Lone Star Cricket Club – Contact Carl Samsir at (214) 454-5886.
- Metrohind Cricket Club – Contact Jignesh Desai at (720) 278-5976 or via email.
Irving Disc Sports Association
The Irving Disc Sports Association has been active in the area since the mid-1980s. The association organizes disc golf tournaments and welcomes players of all ages and skill levels.
- Call James Stewart at (469) 499-6600 or visit the association's Facebook page.
Senior Softball and Volleyball
Leagues are available for men, ages 55 and older, and women, ages 40 and older.
- For more information, call (972) 790-2739.
Adult Softball Association of Irving
The Adult Softball Association of Irving (ASAI) offers slow-pitch adult softball leagues during the spring, summer and fall, at all levels of play. The group aims to provide the best possible facilities, amenities and atmosphere to the local softball community for its enjoyment.
- Call Bobby Bacak at (972) 790-0020 or visit IrvingSoftball.com.
Irving Amateur Soccer League
Offers adult spring and fall leagues.
- For more information, call (972) 273-2280.
Miracle League of Irving
The Miracle League program provides children (ages 4 and older) and adults with physical limitations and other special needs the opportunity to play softball and baseball in a safe, fun atmosphere. The City of Irving and the Irving YMCA have partnered to provide this great program for children and families in our community.
Participants play at Miracle League Field, a baseball and softball field featuring access ramps and wider play decks located in Cottonwood Creek Park, 4051 N. Story Road.
- Contact Vicki Yanez at (214) 202-3064 or the YMCA at (972) 986-8898. Learn more online.