Report or Request

  1. Code Violations

    Report a code violation to Code Enforcement.

  2. Dead Animal in Roadway

  3. Inspections (Building or Health)

    Request a health or building inspection.

  4. Open Records Request

  5. Police Services

    Acquire services from the Police Department.

  6. Public Records

    Submit an open records request.

  7. Utility Services

    Obtain a utility service.

  8. Report a Concern

    Use this form to report incidents or items that need attention from the City of Irving staff.